An opportunity to work and grow with an Australian based start-up boutique consultancy firm that provides services in data, digital, and automation space across different business functions vis-a-vis finance, marketing, human resource, supply chain etc. You will be tasked with working on a brand new innovative platform that is planned to go-live in 2021. The organisation offers a supportive and collaborative environment with access to the latest technologies and an opportunity to work with some of the most experienced business and technical professionals in the world.
As a Full Stack developer you are comfortable with both front-end and back-end programming. You should also have the knack for visual design and utility.
- A super motivated person who is driven to succeed and can work autonomously.
- Proven track record of commitment and dedication to achieving results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organised, curious and caring attitude.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written including the ability to intelligently engage with relevant stakeholders.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions like databases (Postgres), key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Designing, developing APIs including integration with external APIs .
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert in Python with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Expert in Flutter or a similar mobile framework would be preferred.
- Expert in building and operationalising Machine Learning models would be ideal.
- Knowledge of any other programming language would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of implementation and management of dokerised applications.
- Good understanding of building responsive designs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Understanding or curiosity to learn about orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes.
- Prior experience or understanding of food science or financial markets domain will be highly advantageous.
- Graduates with Bachelors or Masters degree who are looking for an internship or their first breakthrough and are passionate about web/product development, will also be highly considered for this role.
What’s on Offer?
A permanent role in the current uncertain global environment. A trust-based operating environment that offers flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in India as part of our balanced approach to achieving results.
This is a genuine opportunity to join an established team that offers strong future growth for the right person. If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW by sending your application to email@example.com